Chapter 1. Training and Placement Department :
- MISSION/OBJECTIVE: To enhance the employability of the students so that they can be placed in reputed corporate houses/MNCs/Industries.
- DEVELOPMENT OF SKILLS: Technical, psychometric, quantative, verbal/non verbal.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes.
- Participation in technical conferences, seminars.
- Technical lectures by experts drawn from corporate, industrial and Academic fields.
- Industrial visits.
Pre-Placement Training : We are commited to enhance the communication skills & involve the students in various pre placement & training activities. They are provided Career counseling and personal monitoring through teacher-student exchange programmes to enhance their quantitive, verbal & logical reasoning and personality. On-Campus Centralized Job Placement Cell : Our objective is to facilitate student-industry interaction & to emphasis on project work and internship in prestigious industries. Highly efficient and dedicated HR & TP team is working around the clock to make tie-ups with leading corporate houses and national, international MNCs.The efforts are on to conduct Campus interviews for job placement with the major and reputed corporate houses & industries. The testing water of today’s professional education is the industry acceptance. APC is committed to be the nurturing ground for young professionals who seek to make their mark and to create a talent pool for various industries so that there may be synergistic growth for both.Placement exercise at APC starts almost on the day one of a student’s life. Academics apart, students are groomed to be responsible, self-driven, communicative, task-oriented, team-work, leadership, to be adept, adaptive and innovative. The processes of learning and student activities indirectly test and hone these skills on an ongoing basis such that by the time the course is completed, they emerge not just competent but also confident to take on challenging careers. Career Centre :
- Efforts are on to sign Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with major international & national regional corporations so that students can start their career on a promising note.
- Our Career centre provides personal career advising & counseling, conducts extensive career development seminars and providing invaluable assistance in developing good communication skills and practices.
Er.Nishan Singh(TPO) 097806-13375 094780-30456 Industrial Visits Industrial Visit is a part of the course, during which students visit companies and get insight regarding the internal working environment of a company and how a company functions, as well as useful information related to the practical aspects of the educational course which cannot be visualized in lectures. The industrial visit is considered one of the most tactical methods of teaching. It provides students with an opportunity to learn practically through interaction, working methods and employment practices. Moreover, it gives exposure from an academic point of view. Regular Seminars College students have the ability to choose from a wide variety of seminars from the very first semester they arrive. While some seminars are focused on a particular major, others are part of University-wide programs that offer tremendous diversity in subject matter. Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Inviting Industry Experts to the Campus for Student interaction regularly.
- Regular Classes are run to improve Communication Skills.
- Train Students in Personality Development and soft skills as per the Industry need.
- Oral Presentations, Resume writing, Group Discussions & Mock Interviews are arranged.
- Regular weekend campus recruitment training programs on Aptitude and Technical skills by experts.
- Workshops on Employability skills and Interpersonal skills development.
- Seminars, Guest Lectures and Industrial Tours organized regularly